Sunday 25 March 2012

Sleepless in Bucharest



This week has been a crucial one, made lots of decisions, started new habits, set new goals, and had some realizations. Oprah would be proud.
After a few moths of drought at the level of inspiration and joie de vivre, I feel invigorated, like spring not only came to town, it came to my being.
Bucharest has been such a great pal of a city, since arrived from London, few weeks ago, it's been so welcoming and full of surprises, entertaining me in so many ways, from its beautifully restored buildings, to hip clubs and fun bars, cafes and restaurants, cool gyms, theatre , street style,  shopping and all round culture.
It's brought me back to life and now it won't let me sleep. My mind is all of the sudden very active and productive and I can't stop thinking about all the things I want to do here, and all the ideas I have.
Bucuresti, te iubesc.
Bucharest, I love you.

No comments: